Terms and Conditions
The use of this website to place an order automatically implies the user’s acceptance of the following terms and conditions:
To order from Grail Books Canada, a user can use several methods: by telephone (toll free), fax, email and via the online shop.
1. The transfer of information between the user and the servers of Grail Books Canada is secured by SSL encryption of data in the online store.
2. Grail Books Canada is committed to protecting data, data access, as well as access to data equipment through appropriate measures in order to protect personal information under the laws in force in Quebec and Canada (passwords, secure network access and locked premises).
3. The sole purpose of collecting the data is to conclude the sale transaction by the exchange of delivery information such as address and credit card information. Grail Books Canada does not make telephone solicitations; neither do they appoint third parties to make solicitations on their behalf. The only form of communication with users or the public is by post or email, when a user has agreed to receive an item offered for sale.
4. When ordering, your name and address are placed on a mailing list for occasional promotions or new products, if you check the box provided for this purpose. You can later have your name removed from the list if you wish, by contacting us by email. Grail Books Canada undertakes to respect the choice of the user. In a delisting, the information is destroyed on our lists and in our servers.
5. Personal information stored by Grail Books Canada (for example, in the order management software, or for the management of taxes and other administrative purposes) are saved permanently and confidentially in our accounting archives, which are entirely independent of our lists for promotional mailings or dissemination events.
6. Grail Books Canada reserves the right to terminate, modify, remove or withdraw from circulation any offer or promotion on our site without notice. However, orders placed through the online shop carry a guarantee of the price indicated thereon.
7. Unless stated to the contrary, all documents, texts, pamphlets, brochures, graphics, drawings, photographs, audio and video, names of businesses and their layout in the pages on the site are subject to copyright and trademark protection.
8. The site is administered by the Foundation of the Grail Movement – Canada. Data from the online store is stored on a server located in Germany. All the content supplied to it is on the basis of these terms and conditions.
9. Grail Books Canada does not guarantee uninterrupted or error free use of the site. If an error does occur, it will be corrected according to the laws in force and the decision taken by Grail Books Canada.
10. The delivery charge for your order will be confirmed BEFORE the conclusion of the transaction. The user is always aware of the exact cost of his order before the transaction is finalized.
11. Downloads available upon purchase.
12. If you have a problem with the order, or are not satisfied, please contact us by telephone on our toll-free number and leave us your message there. We promise to respond as soon as possible, usually within 24 hours.
However, if you have a complaint or dispute that you wish to discuss, please contact the person in charge at email@example.com.
13. Returns policy. If you are not satisfied with your purchase and wish to return the merchandise, you must do so within 30 days of purchase, and return it in the original packaging. Magazine subscriptions are not refundable beyond the 10 days provided by law. Although we take great care to inspect all our merchandise to guarantee the best quality, it may well happen that a product proves to be defective. In that case, please return it to us and we will replace it free of charge.
14. Orders are usually shipped within three business days of receipt of the order.
15. This site is governed by the laws of the Province of Quebec (Canada), where the headquarters of Grail Books Canada is located.
Grail Books Canada
470, chemin des Hauteurs
Lac-Simon, Cheneville (Quebec)
1 877 420-3636
Grail Books Canada
P.O. Box 3568
Cheneville (Quebec) J0V 1E0
1 800 672-2898
Centre and Bookshop of Grail Books Canada in Montreal
7537, Saint-Hubert Street
Montreal (Quebec) H2R 2N7
(Near Jean-Talon metro)